Sunday, December 7, 2008

My First Deposit In FXOpen





After I traded with virtual money in forex trading for about 3 months, I start to trade with real money in forex. So I take my Photo ID and National ID to be verified by FXOpen Forex Broker, I upload in Saturday Nov 22th 2008 in FXOpen but for 2 weeks my account had not been verified by FXOpen. After that i submited again in working day, Tuesday and my account had been verified in 2 days. So friends... if you want to verifi your account in FXOpen, submit or upload your ID in working days!. Why I choose FXOpen Forex Broker?, because I believe this Forex Broker and I can deposit with local bank, local deposit and I can trade with micro forex for newbie like me.

After my account has been verified, I can make deposits and withdrawals from my account at FXOpen Forex Broker. I start deposit with local Bank, Bank Central Asia $10 and active in 1 day, so from Wednesday, Dec 3rd 2008 I start traded with my forex strategy and my rule that I was learned. Like I learn and read with expert trader, this will be my daily forex diary, my daily forex note, my daily forex record. So what make me succesfull or fail it will be my experience, and I hope my forex trading will be better.

1 comments:

forex trading broker on November 13, 2009 at 10:26 PM said...

fxopen is good one mini forex broker

 

My Blog List

Hello

How To Trade Forex? © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez