Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My first forex trading





After my account had been actived in FXOpen and I start to trade in forex trading with real money. Like I have writen in my first deposit in FXOpen, before I trade in forex trading, I check economic calendar to see result that can be momentum to open position and use four indicator as technical analysis in forex trading, like charts in this below



I use moving average( 5 and 6 ), RSI ( 14 ), Stochastic Oscilator ( 5,3,3 ) and volume for my daily forex trading.
In my first forex trading, I had two position and all succesfull. I had close two postion and gained 149 in micro forex and my account be $12.22 from $10.73. Nice start?

0 comments:

 

My Blog List

Hello

How To Trade Forex? © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez